[sugar] ip4-address buddy property - still needed?

Marco Pesenti Gritti mpgritti
Tue Oct 30 09:33:13 EDT 2007

On 10/30/07, Erik Blankinship <erikb at mediamods.com> wrote:
> While I welcome the new activities and think it is great to integrate them
> into sugar, can we reconsider completely doing away with the dev console?
> It is /very/ useful to have the console open on an xo while the activity you
> are debugging is running behind it.
>
> Can't you have both the old console and the new activities?

Once the new activities are in, please give them a try a report the
usability issues you are finding with them on a ticket. We can
rediscuss this with Eben and see how can we best solve the problems.

Thanks,
Marco