[sugar] i18n & L10n anomalies

Xavier Alvarez xavi.alvarez
Mon Oct 29 18:43:40 EDT 2007

People,

----

In our drive to get the L10n (Pootle) server running, we are faced
with the situation where enough POs are out-of-line with their
corresponding POT (as highlighted by Ed Trager). Below is a
sample list of them (stats were taken using pocount and a grep
for the date). Dates match, strings & word count don't.

In order to standardize the POs we need that developers to make
sure that their latest POT are in d.l.o. -- by doing [./setup.py
genpot] within their activities. We want to avoid losing or
having to discard previous translations as much as possible.

We think that the best way to track this is by filing a task
ticket for each activity requesting the latest POT -- which we'll
begin doing (unless there are objections).

Cheers,
Xavier

== Sugar ==
		Msg	Word	POT-Creation-Date