[sugar] How to start a binary executable through an activity?

Bert Freudenberg bert
Mon Oct 22 23:51:22 EDT 2007

On Oct 22, 2007, at 23:40 , Teus Benschop wrote:

> Thank you all for your helpful replies. It does answer the question.
> I'll try the suggestions out and see how it goes. I am just trying to
> take a binary that now runs in a normal Linux environment,
> particularly
> FC7, copy it to the XO machine and just run it there without
> modifications. This would give us a quick and dirty way to "port" our
> program to the XO machine...

Well, there actually is a terminal, so you don't really have to
"port" anything for just trying it out, you can simply launch it from
the command line. Porting means adding a few things to your program:

	http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Low-level_Activity_API

- Bert -