[sugar] did the recent launch changes get into a build?

Bert Freudenberg bert
Fri Oct 12 07:03:32 EDT 2007

On Oct 12, 2007, at 12:48 , Simon McVittie wrote:

> On Fri, 12 Oct 2007 at 09:44:19 +0200, Marco Pesenti Gritti wrote:
>> In the unstable builds:
>>
>> http://xs-dev.laptop.org/~cscott/olpc/streams/joyride/
>
> This is the first I knew of these "joyride" builds. If they're
> meant to
> be targeting FRS/1.0, they should get some newer versions of the
> Telepathy components (as I understand it, the normal development
> stream
> is targeting Trial-3 so should be considered frozen, right?)
>
> I'll push the 1.0-ish versions into jhbuild. Is it you I should be
> pinging to get tarball snapshots turned into RPMs and pushed into the
> joyride images?

This was announced in last week's news letter:

"To add a package to Joyride, place an
RPM in ~/public_rpms/joyride/ in your account on dev.laptop.org. It
will automatically be included in the next hourly build (See
http://xs-dev.laptop.org/~cscott/olpc/streams/joyride/). It may take
an extra hour for the presence of a new ~/public_rpms directory to be
registered."

- Bert -