[sugar] Keyboard Shortcuts

linaccess at yokoy.de linaccess
Sat Oct 6 16:02:57 EDT 2007

Hello Eben,

I have to press the Shift Key to get the Tilde. But the Keyboard Shortcuts Site says

Ctrl-Tilde 	Cycle forward through running instances of the current activity
Shift-Ctrl-Tilde 	Cycle backward through running instances of the current activity

Is Alt-1 (Screenshot) an agreed shortcut, too? If not, which key combination should we use?

Regards,
yokoy