[sugar] [laptop-accessibility] Royal National Institute for the Blind low-vision fonts now under GPL v3 - use in OLPC?

Jim Gettys jg
Tue Nov 27 18:52:01 EST 2007

Consider this a contact to John; I can draft something more formal if
need be; if so, I'll need his contact information...
                             - Jim

--
Jim Gettys
One Laptop Per Child