[sugar] where should I put additional libraries in an activity bundle?

Bernardo Innocenti bernie
Sun Nov 25 23:39:28 EST 2007

On 11/25/07 05:11, Bert Freudenberg wrote:

> Yes. Then set LD_LIBRARY_PATH in your startup code and it should work
> fine.
>
> Possibly even Sugar/Rainbow should set up that environment.

I agree.

As a general rule, we should try to mimimize the number of code
changes required to make existing applications interoperate
with the OLPC.

Not everybody can afford to maintain a fork of their educational
software for each educational platform out there, as cool and
popular as it may be :-)

--
 \___/
 |___|   Bernardo Innocenti - http://www.codewiz.org/