[sugar] Simple camera API/Pippy fun scripts

Chris Ball cjb
Tue Nov 13 12:14:15 EST 2007

Hi Gabriel!

   > Hey, After using Pippy and loving it, I wanted to make similar,
   > simple scripts controlling the camera.  I wrote a couple simple
   > python classes to enable this (and the like):

That's awesome!  We have thought about making a pippy library that is
imported into pippy programs by default -- it could contain the sound
library that is used by the sound examples, some of the screen helper
functions from cscott's "jump" program, and so on.

Feel free to send me your code to include in Pippy, even if it doesn't
have great utility yet.  Someone else can write the killer app with it,
it doesn't have to be us.  :)

Thanks,

- Chris.
--