[sugar] Simple camera API/Pippy fun scripts

Peter Krenesky peter
Tue Nov 13 11:20:52 EST 2007

Hi Gabriel,

My team is working on porting helix producer to python for use on the olpc.
It will do video capture but since its an encoding platform its not that
simple to use.

Have you checked out the gstreamer bindings and the Record activity?  I'm not
sure if it will do what you need but it does video recording as well.

-Peter