[sugar] Bug #590 fixed

Marco Pesenti Gritti mpg
Tue May 29 14:44:04 EDT 2007

Konrad Kleine wrote:
> All logfiles will be backed up to ~./sugar/default/logs/old .
> You can adjust the backup directory, the number of backup versions to
> keep and the suffix the backed up files will get.

Looks pretty good! A few style nitpicks follow... Please fix these and
send me a patch using git-format-patch and I'll push it.

> +    #---------------------------------------------------------
> +    # Configure logfile backups
> +    #---------------------------------------------------------

We are not using ----- separators usually. I think we can remove this
header altogether.

> +    # File extension for backed up logfiles.
> +    file_suffix = int( time.time() )

No spaces around time.time().

> +    # Absolute directory path where to store old logfiles.
> +    # It will be created recursivly if it's not present.

Please add a new line here and below, makes it more readable.

> +    backup_dirpath = os.path.join(logs_dir, 'old')
> +    # How many versions shall be backed up of every logfile?
> +    num_backup_versions = 4
> +

Same as above, please remove the ----

Thanks!