[sugar] More than 10 Activities Solution?

Joshua N Pritikin jpritikin
Fri May 25 05:04:20 EDT 2007

On Fri, May 25, 2007 at 09:51:05AM +0200, Marco Pesenti Gritti wrote:
> Mike Sloman wrote:
> > I have browsed through the mail lists and the HIG docs but have found no
> > mention for a scheme to cope with more than 10 Activities in the Actions
> > section of the frame.
>
> All the activities will be accessible from the Journal. Kids will be
> able to add/remove them from the frame (also the bottom panel of the
> frame will be "scrollable").

I don't think only scrollable will work so well with GCompris. Currently
GCompris organizes activities into a tree. There are 8 top-level
activity categories and lots of activities beneath each category.

As you know, GCompris is being ported to the sugar environment so we
need to think about a proper solution.