[sugar] Develop in sugar-jhbuild

Antoine van Gelder hummingbird
Tue May 22 05:05:35 EDT 2007

Morgan Collett wrote:
> Then when I run sugar-jhbuild run, I see the icon for develop and can
> try to launch it.
>
> Unfortunately it does not launch for me - the error in
> ~/.sugar/default/logs/Develop.log ends in:
>    from sugar.graphics import entry
>
> ImportError: cannot import name entry
>

> At this stage I don't know whether something has changed in Sugar or Develop...

Near as I can see Develop hasn't updated to the new sugar.graphics yet.

It does however still work when running Build#385 from the livecd under
qemu or vmware.

  - antoine

--

"Any organization that designs a system (defined broadly) will produce a
  design whose structure is a copy of the organization's communication

  - Melvin Conway