[sugar] Sugar build fail at datastore

Gustavo Olaza gustavoo
Wed May 16 11:15:31 EDT 2007

Hi,
I successfully build sugar-jhbuild yesterday in my laptop.
Today I stuck in this stage (datastore) trying to build it in my work desktop.
Following other Marco's tip, I deleted the 'source/datastore'
directory and restarted the build with this command:
------------
gob at katana:~/sugar-jhbuild$ rm -rf source/datastore/
gob at katana:~/sugar-jhbuild$ ./sugar-jhbuild build --start-at=datastore
*** Checking out datastore *** [1/11]

git clone git://dev.laptop.org/projects/datastore
Indexing 293 objects.
 100% (293/293) done
Resolving 145 deltas.
 100% (145/145) done
*** Building datastore *** [1/11]

python setup.py build
python: can't open file 'setup.py': [Errno 2] No such file or directory
*** error during stage build of datastore: ########## Error running
python setup.py build *** [1/11]

  [1] rerun stage build
  [2] ignore error and continue to install
  [3] give up on module
  [4] start shell
  [5] go to stage force_checkout
choice:

It's the same error message that the initial one.

Thanks in advance.

Saludos,
Gustavo Olaza