[sugar] [patch][connect-activity] Update to high-level API in latest dbus-python

Guillaume Desmottes guillaume.desmottes
Mon May 7 04:54:59 EDT 2007

Le vendredi 04 mai 2007 ? 19:24 +0100, Simon McVittie a ?crit :

> On Fri, 04 May 2007 at 19:16:22 +0100, Simon McVittie wrote:
> > The attached patches update the Connect game activity to use the new
> > high-level API in the latest git dbus-python, rather than the existing
> > low-level and non-public interfaces that Daf was previously using.
>
> I should have mentioned: this requires the latest git dbus-python (the
> patches J5 recently approved, plus a trivial fix I checked in today).
> I'll probably make a dbus-python release on Monday if you want to stick
> to tarballs (which may be wise).

That would be cool as our jhbuild modulsets policy is to use as much
tarballs as possible.

	G.