[sugar] new build - how do you go to the startup frame?

MBurns maburns
Thu Mar 29 19:52:53 EDT 2007

You need to fill out the information. The Next button should probably be
grayed out, but the first-boot wizard is just a placeholder. You also need
to take a picture of yourself before you can go to the next step.

On 3/29/07, Ashlesha Shintre <ashlesha.shintre at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just updated my laptop with the latest build and the firmware --
>
> it shows up a screen with a space for picture, name and my colour --
> it refuses to move on from that screen to the frame (!) despite
> several clicks on the > arrow !
>
> Is there another way to get out of this?
>
> Thanks,
> Ashlesha.

Michael Burns * Open Source Lab
    Oregon State University