[sugar] New developers... how to place them?

Joshua N Pritikin jpritikin
Fri Mar 23 07:16:36 EDT 2007

On Fri, Mar 23, 2007 at 11:42:05AM +0100, Marco Pesenti Gritti wrote:
> * I think it would be good to have some brainstorming by the community
> on what needs to be fixed in Sugar, both from an user and developer
> point of view. If done constructively, I think it might actually be an
> excellent start point to write down tasks for contributors.

You probably already know this, but Presence Service version 2 is
extremely important because we need to be able to test the collaborative
features of the activities on random hardware, not only XO laptops.