[sugar] Report from my first "developer relations" event...

Mike C. Fletcher mcfletch
Wed Mar 21 02:01:24 EDT 2007

I realize lots of people have been doing developer presentations, but
this is the first event I've done since Ivan asked me to work on making
it easier for external developers to start working on the project(s).
The audience was the Toronto Python User's Group (PyGTA), though we had
a couple of non-Python developers show up as well.  We had a physical
laptop loaned to us by Adrian (of TamTam) as well as developer desktop
images for use in VMWare.

Photos, slides from the presentation, and action items for myself from
the evening all available:

    http://blog.vrplumber.com/1802

Enjoy yourselves,
Mike