[sugar] Re: content stamping sketch and UI

Samuel Klein sj
Thu Mar 15 11:00:09 EDT 2007

Easier perhaps than browser extensions would be a frame with controls that
loads other pages within it; not too general, just a way to offer
thumbs-up or -down.

SJ

PS - When it comes to browser extensions, it would be interesting to get
everyone to use a version of scrapbook that also stores some metadata
centrally -- uploading it to a central server.  Scrapbook would be a great
extension to have working in the XO browser, period.