[sugar] Various problems with "sugar-jhbuild run"

Marco Pesenti Gritti mpg
Wed Mar 14 13:43:21 EDT 2007

On Wed, 2007-03-14 at 10:28 -0700, Guido van Rossum wrote:
> On 3/14/07, Marco Pesenti Gritti <mpg at redhat.com> wrote:
> > Try to update hippo-canvas, API changed last night.
> >
> > sugar-jhbuild buildone hippo-canvas
>
> Thanks! That seems to have brought me one step closer. But there were
> some hobbles: I had to git pull in the toplevel directory to get the
> changes to sugar-jhbuild that specified the new tarball,

Yeah I forgot to mention that but it's good to a git pull everytime you
do a new build. sugar-jhbuild does not update itself.

>  and this
> brought in a bug in sugar-jhbuild ('none' instead of 'None' on line 94
> of jhbuild/jhbuild/utils/packagedb.py). That was easy enough to fix,
> but where do I report this?

Looks like it's already fixed upstream. I'm going to update our copy to
the latest jhbuild but I want to make a full build to make sure there
are not problems before.

Marco