[sugar] Can I buy a clue about sugar-jhbuild and dependencies?

Guido van Rossum guido
Tue Mar 13 12:48:17 EDT 2007

Yup, I got that working too. Now I'm getting segfaults when trying to
run, but before I complain I'm first going to redo everything from
scratch, as my current build is a patchwork of aborted and retried
sub-builds...