[sugar] Can I buy a clue about sugar-jhbuild and dependencies?

Guido van Rossum guido
Tue Mar 13 11:32:16 EDT 2007

I just discovered the source of my problems. Part of the software was
configured for 64-bits, and after I rebooted a 32-bit kernel, the
configure stage was never run! After forcing these here and there, I'm
stuck with just one dependency:

    GdkPixbuf loader: svg

Can someone explain what's the quickest way to solve that one?

Much happier,

--Guido