Etoys and integration (Re: [sugar] Re: trial1 software page)

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki
Wed Mar 7 18:42:38 EST 2007

  Josh,

> By saying it was not the priority, I do not think he meant that it
> was irrelevant to the project :-)

  Of course, I think Etoys is highly relevant to the project (the OLPC
project, which is about education).  Kids can do experiment in Etoys,
and try to learn math and science concepts with it.

  What I meant was that, for "Trial1", making it possible to save .pr
file into the store (by March 20th) is not critical compared to making
Journal work.

  BTW, what is the "sugar philosophy" Guido was referring to?

-- Yoshiki