Etoys and integration (Re: [sugar] Re: trial1 software page)

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki
Wed Mar 7 16:47:44 EST 2007

  Hello,

  On the http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Trial1_TODO page, Etoys is labeled
as "It's fine as it is"...  Etoys may not be the priority here but of
course there are a lot of improvement can be done.  For example, an
Etoys document is saved as a file (with .pr suffix) and right now we
are simply saving it.  Eventually, we would like to hook it up with
the standard file storing mechanism (and opening from the Browser,
etc., etc.)

  I also came across the "Included Activities" section in the page...
It mentions an activity called "Slideshow" but Etoys surely can do
multiple pages presentation slides BTW.

  Again, this may not be the priority for the trial, but it is
something going on Etoys' team's minds...

-- Yoshiki