[sugar] Trying to build sugar on ubuntu dapper

Edward Cherlin echerlin
Wed Mar 7 01:28:59 EST 2007

It gets weirder. I *have* python-avahi installed, but sugar-jhbuild
doesn't recognize it. So, what else...These look somewhat plausible,
but I don't know.

rsvg
http://www.wine-doors.org/trac/wiki/Development
python-gnome2-desktop >= 2.16 (python rsvg support, Debian/Ubuntu
package, might differ on other systems)

wnck
python-wnck not in Debian Testing

glib-2.0 2.12 -->libglib2.0-0
tk+-2.0 2.10 ??
pygtk-2.0 2.10-->python-gtk2
pycairo 1.2-->python-cairo-dev
dbus-1 1.0 "Package dbus-1 has no available version, but exists in the database.
This typically means that the package was mentioned in a dependency
and never uploaded, has been obsoleted or is not available with the
contents of sources.list"
dbus-python 0.80-->python-dbus

gstreamer-0.10 0.10 ???
gstreamer-plugins-base-0.10 0.10 Installed but not recognized.
fribidi  Apparently not libfribidi0, libribidi-dev, or python-fribidi
libgsf-1 "Package libgsf-1 has no available version, but exists in the database.
This typically means that the package was mentioned in a dependency
and never uploaded, has been obsoleted or is not available with the
contents of sources.list"
enchant libenchant-dev? python-enchant?
gconf-2.0  gconf2?
xulrunner/firefox 1.8/1.9 Installed but not recongized.

Oy.