[sugar] Re: last day for another stable build

Marcelo Tosatti marcelo
Mon Mar 5 19:47:25 EST 2007

Ronak,

On Fri, Mar 02, 2007 at 02:21:25PM -0800, Ronak Chokshi wrote:
> Hi Marcelo,
> For the purpose of the build, we will have to use the development build
> released by Cozybit on the TechWiki
> (http://laptop.org/teamwiki/index.php/Image:Libertas-firmware.tgz) since
> as highlighted in the Release Notes of these release, Cozybit is still
> to adopt our bug fixes.
>
> We are testing this build (v5.220.9.p10) in our lab over a network of
> approx. 15 days. We will be doing this through the weekend and will post
> our test result details by end of the day on Monday. This will give
> everyone confidence in the firmware build that will go in the next build
> of laptops.

I just noticed that v5.220.9.p10 has been released.

What is not clear to me is whether we can include such release in our OS
build or not?

It appears that we can, given your comment above saying "For the purpose
of the build, we will have to use the development build released by
Cozybit on the TechWiki". Is that right?

Thanks