[sugar] trouble with Build

Ashlesha Shintre ashlesha.shintre
Mon Mar 5 11:31:21 EST 2007

Thanks for your response:  It worked when I commented out the CDROM drive
from the sources.list file.

Now, however, I get a problem while building sugar:

When I issue the command   './sugar-jhbuild update'  from the sugar-jhbuild
directory, I get the following error despite running the command as su.

Error:

'sugar-jhbuild: Can't create /etc/apt/sugar-jhbuild/build directory'

Regards,
Ashlesha.