[sugar] block party

Dafydd Harries dafydd.harries
Mon Mar 5 09:40:56 EST 2007

Ar 04/03/2007 am 10:34, ysgrifennodd Marco Pesenti Gritti:
> On Sun, 2007-03-04 at 14:01 +0530, Joshua N Pritikin wrote:
> > When am I going to be able to see other people on the mesh view?
> > Maybe a server can be set up for sugar-jhbuild people which will mimic
> > the wireless mesh?
> >

> You should already see other people on your local link... Though the
> current mesh stuff is just a prototype. Dan and Collabora started
> working on the real implementation and they seem to be making a lot of
> progresses on it. The new architecture will also work with a server.

The new presence service (PS2) is being developed in sugar git. To avoid
disruption, we've chosen not to replace the current presence service until PS2
is basically working. PS2 uses the Jabber server hosted at
olpc.collabora.co.uk.

--
Dafydd