[sugar] Quick Fix for intro screen problem under qemu with build 282

Dan Williams dcbw
Sun Mar 4 19:24:47 EST 2007

On Sat, 2007-03-03 at 16:32 -0500, Andrew Clunis wrote:

> Hey folks,
>
> I volunteered to whip up a CD (with qemu and the ext3 image) for the GDC
> conference, but alas, I didn't save the instructions Marco gave me on
> IRC that fix the issue where qemu's lack of a camera makes the Intro
> screen refuse to advance.
>
> Anyone have this for me?

What's the exact problem here?  The IntroFallbackVideo class was created
for the non-camera case and should work here too.  The only problem
there is if you don't have some picture on the drive :)

Dan