[sugar] trial1 software page

Christopher Blizzard blizzard
Fri Mar 2 10:30:19 EST 2007

We have a set of user trials coming up at the end of the month.  After
some much needed prodding from John, I've updated the trial 1 software
page:

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Trial1_Software

This page contains our current thinking on what we want to do and what
we're going to include.  Also included is a brain dump of what kinds of
things we need to fix in order to bring sugar up to the point where it's
pretty usable for kids.

Have a look and send feedback to this cc list and the sugar mailing
list.  We'll keep the page up to date.  (Note that that page is not a
wish list.  That's a list of things of very high priority so please
treat it as such.)  Based on initial feedback from Marco and the Abiword
team (who has to do a bunch of stuff) it's pretty doable.  Nothing truly
scary in there.

--Chris