[sugar] security status and important milestone reached

Bert Freudenberg bert
Sat Jun 30 16:56:48 EDT 2007

On Jun 30, 2007, at 19:00 , Ivan Krsti? wrote:

> On behalf of the security team, I am particularly pleased to announce
> we've just reached a very important milestone: we have integrated
> automatic containerization with Sugar on build 472 (based on Fedora
> Core 7) through the Rainbow userspace security service, and with only
> a trivial patch to Sugar
> (http://dev.laptop.org/~krstic/sugar-rainbow.patch).

So what is the API for providing an activity factory service now?
Could you update

	http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Activity_DBus_API

and possibly patch sugar/bin/sugar-native-factory.c too :)

- Bert -