[sugar] Translations

Marco Pesenti Gritti mpg
Thu Jun 28 16:17:53 EDT 2007

Xavier Alvarez wrote:
> Marco,
>
> I just added the l10n into spanish for Kuku... as a test in
> http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/1847
>
> is that how it should be done?

Hello Xavier,

generally it's the right thing to do. Kuku is not yet added to the
translation system though, we should get the maintainer to do that. Also
we should assign the bug to the kuku maintainer. Maybe we should change
the process slightly and file the ticket directly in the activity component.

Anyway, do you who maintains kuku?

> BTW, any news regarding the site
> http://translate.fedoraproject.org/releases/fedora-7 ?

Yeah, seem to be working pretty well now, there are links to project
specific pages on the wiki page I posted. Feel free to start translating
those :)

Marco