[sugar] Activity Launching Change Proposal

Dan Williams dcbw
Thu Jun 28 01:04:56 EDT 2007

On Fri, 2007-06-22 at 12:43 -0400, Michael Stone wrote:
> Dear Sugar Developers,

Note that we need to keep sugar-jhbuild working too, so any sugar
changes and/or rainbow code will need to gracefully deal with lack of
vserver and just launch the activity without containers if vserver's not
around.  I'm not about to run vserver on my regular laptop, nor will
most other people since they can't get vserver kernels for their distro
(let alone people running sugar on OS X :)

Dan