[sugar] Rebe

Eben Eliason eben.eliason
Thu Jun 21 16:34:51 EDT 2007

I think the biggest point to be made here is an argument for a "document" or
"object" of sorts.  Etoys definitely seems to have most of the types of
interaction and media embedding solutions I believe Rebecca and I both want,
but (as far as I know, though I admittedly don't know that much) it does so
in an all encompassing environment.  What we really need is a lightweight
format that lets one pass around these "scratchpads" or "collages" as
objects, so the teacher can create a file, pass it out as homework, etc.  I
could be very wrong in my assumptions, though, so please correct me where I
am.  I see lots of potential for Etoys, and I'd like to better understand
how it integrates with Sugar now, and how we can push it in the most
effective direction.

- Eben