[sugar] New activities proposals due today...

Eben Eliason eben.eliason
Tue Jun 19 15:10:35 EDT 2007

Jim -

I've been working will Muriel on the Memorize activity.  It's coming
along quite nicely, and is integrating fairly well with Sugar.  I'm
not sure if he's finished incorporating all of the game logic since we
reworked the graphics, but I'd propose this as an excellent example of
a simple, fun, learning game, and it will have fantastic extensibility
as well.

- Eben