[sugar] more clipboard questions

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu
Sun Jul 29 05:05:16 EDT 2007

Hi Erik,

seems that you are doing things correctly.

What is happening here is that sugar's clipboard lacks support for
text/uri-list targets when they come through owner-change (ctrl-c), it
only had support for text/uri-list in dnd.

Adding that support is very simple, as you can see in the patch
attached.

I would ask you to apply this patch in your xo, test there and report
the results. Then I think we can get this for trial2.

I have added the ticket https://dev.laptop.org/ticket/2570 for tracking
this. Can you give feedback on the ticket after you have tested it?

Thanks!

Tomeu