[sugar] [Post-trial2] Buddy identification: security and UI requirements?

Meredith Lucks delucks
Sun Jul 22 11:49:43 EDT 2007

I can design some UI's if necessary
maybe something with Horror Vacuii..ie: the "evil one"
something that is pretty universa/
Horror Vacuii=represented by eyes all over the face

delucks at gmail.com
t: 443.614.0518