[sugar] [Post-trial2] Buddy identification: security and UI requirements?

Ivan Krstić krstic
Sat Jul 21 16:12:23 EDT 2007

On Jul 21, 2007, at 4:07 PM, Simon McVittie wrote:
> (Mailing this now while I remember, because this is something we
> need to
> think about relatively soon after Trial 2, I think. Daf and I will
> be in
> Boston on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday trying to debug
> collaboration, so it'd
> be great if we could talk to Ivan and Eben about this while we're
> there.)

I'll read the rest of the message in a bit; can you meet with me at
2PM Monday? I'm extremely busy the first three days of next week.

--
Ivan Krsti? <krstic at solarsail.hcs.harvard.edu> | http://radian.org