[sugar] GComprisXO progress

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin
Sun Jul 15 07:25:56 EDT 2007

Le dimanche 15 juillet 2007 ? 11:50 +0200, Bert Freudenberg a ?crit :
> On Jul 15, 2007, at 3:37 , Bruno Coudoin wrote:
>
> > Le mardi 03 juillet 2007 ? 00:34 +0200, Bert Freudenberg a ?crit :
> >
> >> Each activity instance then can be single threaded and does not need
> >> to manage multiple invocations. It still needs to create a dbus
> >> service providing the activity instance protocol as described in
> >>
> >> 	http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Activity_DBus_API
> >
> > It mentions that an activity instance needs to support the following
> > methods:
> > org.laptop.Activity.set_active(active)
> >
> > I can't see where it's implemented in Squeak, can you please point
> > me to the code.
>
> http://tinlizzie.org/updates/olpc/updates/1357dbusSugar-bf.cs

I appreciate your efforts to explain me but I don't know how to read a
change set. Isn't there a web interface somewhere to parse it. Where is
the code concerning it, I am looking at sugar-jhbuild/source/squeak, am
I in the right place?

--
Bruno Coudoin
http://gcompris.net Free educational software for kids