[sugar] Multiple documents

Bert Freudenberg bert
Thu Jul 12 15:07:14 EDT 2007

Well, we can create several projects and switch between them, like
for making a presentation. Until now this has been done inside Etoys.
But my question was about what the desired Sugar model is, and we'll
try to fit in.

See my mail to the olpc etoys list:

	http://lists.laptop.org/pipermail/etoys/2007-July/000709.html

- Bert -