[sugar] Multiple documents

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu
Thu Jul 12 10:03:16 EDT 2007

I have been making this question since quite a bit of time and never got
an answer yet.

Eben, after doing something inside an activity, we could have created
several photographs, we could have visited several web pages, etc. We
need to be able represent multiple objects inside a single journal entry
so they can be displayed, dragged or copied out, is this correct?

Ben, are you taking this in account when thinking about the architecture
of the Datastore?

Bert, how can a single eToys activity instance create several objects in
the journal? Wouldn't be everything inside a single eToys project?

Thanks,

Tomeu