[sugar] GComprisXO progress

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin
Mon Jul 2 12:25:58 EDT 2007

Le lundi 02 juillet 2007 ? 17:05 +0200, Bert Freudenberg a ?crit :
> On Jul 2, 2007, at 16:41 , Marco Pesenti Gritti wrote:
>
> > Bruno Coudoin wrote:
> >> Le dimanche 01 juillet 2007 ? 21:05 +0200, Marco Pesenti Gritti a
> >> ?crit :

> >> GCompris can be seen as a game engine, we call it the core, and each
> >> activity rely on it to play. In our case, the gcompris binary
> >> contains
> >> the game engine and within each activity directory you can find
> >> either a
> >> bunch of C or python files for the activity code.
> >>
> >> For python activity, it would make sense to have a GCompris core in
> >> python but for now we don't have it.
> >>

> > I'd suggest to have a look at sugar-native-factory.c in sugar git. You
> > can either add something like that to the binary or use it as is to
> > launch the binary.
>
> For an example of its use, see the Etoys activity in git. If anything
> is unclear, feel free to ask.

Yes, this is unclear. I checked twice and could not even found where the
dbus code for the registering and the event management is. Could you
please tell me which files I have to look at and a mini description of
what it does.

Bruno.