[sugar] Testing activity bundle

Gonzalo Odiard godiard
Mon Jan 1 23:45:57 EST 2007

Hello:
I am trying to transform a little python application in a activity bundle.
The application is a simple ecosystem simulation
http://godiard.googlepages.com/ecomundo-0.5.zip
I don't know if it is of utility, or if this is the right list for share the
application.
Testing it, i found the bug #559 http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/559 "icons
inside activities are not loaded", and i am trying to resolve that.
Any idea?
Another thing i see is the application is a lot slower when run inside
sugar. If you run the application or run "python ecomundo.py" , and click in
the "New" button, the difference in the paint of the drawing area is very
notorious. I don't know if i am doing any really stupid, but the application
is basically the same. My machine is a K6 700MHz, may be in a faster machine
it is not a problem, but the olpc this can be problematic.

Gonzalo