[sugar] Stable build may leave some activites at old versions

Bert Freudenberg bert
Wed Feb 21 18:16:09 EST 2007

On Feb 22, 2007, at 0:06 , John (J5) Palmieri wrote:

> Just a heads up guys.  We decided to do a stable build based on 239
> since the current builds are hit or miss.  I'm going to be running
> through all of the updated activities and seeing if they run in the
> old
> sugar.  If not they aren't going to make this stable build.  I know
> everyone has been hard at work but I want you guys concentrating on
> getting things done, not back porting.  I expect we will do this
> release
> and then shortly after, say a couple of weeks, have a new stable build
> with all the good stuff that did not make this one.

I think about the only thing preventing the latest etoys rpm from
functioning correctly in the old build would be that we moved the
icon into the bundle as requested. Could you add the icon manually to
the shared directory? If not, I could prepare an RPM that puts the
icon there in addition to the one in the bundle.

- Bert -