[sugar] sugar-jhbuild on x86_64?

Michel Salim michel.salim
Thu Feb 15 19:53:24 EST 2007

Hi,

According to wiki.laptop.org, sugar-jhbuild does not currently work at
least on Ubuntu.  Has anyone got it to work on other distributions?
(I'm on Fedora). From what I've seen of jhbuild, it defaults to using
/usr/lib64 on 64-bit platforms, which is just fine on Fedora, but the
last time I tried building, a month ago, this causes problem with
Python (I had to customize $PYTHONPATH), and then there were some
other problems I could not remember when running Sugar; I ended up
with a blank Xephyr window.

Thanks,

--
Michel Salim