[sugar] Failure to import _sugar.so after jhbuild

Russell Harrison rtlm10
Tue Feb 13 16:21:34 EST 2007

I did the following which seems to have worked.

$ ./sugar-jhbuild update
$ ./sugar-jhbuild build-base
$ ./sugar-jhbuild build
$ ./sugar-jhbuild run

I gather from the rest of the thread the problem was with the mozilla
build.  That's built as part of build-base so you need to rebuild mozilla,
and anything depending on it.