[sugar] A philosophical question

Greg Dekoenigsberg gdk
Sun Feb 11 10:10:36 EST 2007

So as I look at the many options for building and running Sugar, all of
which have their various trade-offs, I'd like to ask the Sugar developers
one question, which I think is key:

Which development environment should we be targeting for activity
developers?

If you go to the OLPC wiki right now and surf around a bit, you get
instructions for all kinds of different ways to run Sugar.  Try running
the latest build in QEMU!  Try the Live CD image!  Try building Sugar for
distro X, Y or Z!

For developers, what's the best choice?  Any opinions?

--g