[sugar] Building squeak: tinlizzie.org down?

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki
Wed Feb 7 19:33:17 EST 2007

  Hello,

  tinlizzie.org is now up and running.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

(How many people in the world got suffered by using the default
logical volume name and volume group name for different disks, and
later decided to mount both disks on the same computer?)

-- Yoshiki