[sugar] Errors building mozilla in meta-sugar-base

Greg Dekoenigsberg gdk
Mon Feb 5 13:15:09 EST 2007

On Mon, 5 Feb 2007, Marco Pesenti Gritti wrote:

>>> Weird. Did you stop the build and restart or something? Anyway, try to
>>> remove libwebbrwsr.a and restart the build...

Yeah, same problem, evidently.  I'm installing firefox-devel to see if
that gets around it.

>>> Btw if you install firefox-devel, sugar should be able to build using
>>> it.
>>
>> Does that mean that we should be recommending the installation of
>> firefox-devel prior to building meta-sugar-base?
>

> I was suggesting that as a workaround but I'd rather have people using
> xulrunner, because that's what we use on the images and it needs
> testing.

OK, so my next dumb question: why isn't xulrunner included in
meta-sugar-base?  Or is xulrunner supposed to be built when Mozilla builds
and is failing, or what?

--g