[sugar] Fwd: joyride smoke test results?

Eduardo H Silva hoboprimate
Mon Dec 10 20:16:49 EST 2007

I keep forgetting to reply to the list. I was having the same problems with
the latests joyrides, and one by one downgraded using "olpc-update" until I
found a joyride where everything is working (browse, record,etc.), 1381.