[sugar] sugar-jhbuild matchbox 64bit

Simon Schampijer simon
Mon Dec 10 03:32:23 EST 2007

Hi,

I am trying to get sugar-jhbuild running on my 64bit F8 machine and get
Incorrect params errors in the theme:

Matchbox: error parsing
/home/erikos/sugar-jhbuild/build/share/themes/sugar/matchbox/theme.xml
Incorrect Params in <font id='titlefont' def='Bitstream Vera Sans bold 7'/>
Matchbox: error parsing
/home/erikos/sugar-jhbuild/build/share/themes/Default/matchbox/theme.xml
Incorrect Params in <font id='titlefont' def='Sans bold 16px'/>

After googeling I found an email of marco asking for the output of these
commands answering a question to the same issue:

[erikos at localhost sugar]$ Xephyr :2 -ac &
[1] 10359
[erikos at localhost sugar]$ Extended Input Devices not yet supported.
Impelement it at line 625 in kinput.c

[erikos at localhost sugar]$ DISPLAY=:2 matchbox-window-manager
Matchbox: error parsing
/home/erikos/sugar-jhbuild/build/share/themes/Default/matchbox/theme.xml
Incorrect Params in <font id='titlefont' def='Sans bold 16px'/>

For sugar on a 64bit system it says (already a bit outdated) it is not
working
(http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Sugar_on_Ubuntu_Linux#On_64-bit_Linux_.28not_working.29),
anyone done this already?

Thanks,